Small Claims Court Filing Service

Examples of When Small Claims Court Can Help

You slipped and fell in a store, at an apartment building, or other property, due to their negligence. They won’t pay your doctor’s bill, your cleaning bill, and for your broken shoe.
A homeowner has not paid their homeowner association assessments.
Your tenant has not paid rent or has caused damage to your property.
Your former landlord has not returned your security deposit.
Someone damages your car and won’t pay for the repair.
You loaned money to someone who won’t pay it back.
You provided a service and haven’t been paid.
Someone does work for you that turns out to be defective and refuses to remedy the problem.
You earned a commission that has not been paid.
Someone committed fraud and now owes you money.

Instructions for Filing Case – Information Form

Comprehensive Fee Schedule

corporate logo